We are excited about the opportunity to partner with you in the process of meeting your child’s educational needs. The education process at Swift School is a partnership between you, your child and our faculty and administration. Swift School is a place where children with dyslexia and other language-related learning differences can find success and fulfillment. Our students find their strengths, celebrate their differences, and learn to appreciate their individual style of learning.
Our students become members of the Swift family as they walk through the doors for the very first time. Inside this building the children find nurturing, passionate teachers and welcoming students ready to embrace them as new friends. Students learn that school is a manageable element in their lives and that learning can be a joyful experience.
All of us at Swift School are dedicated to becoming a catalyst in your child's life as we provide the skills and strategies that will enable your child to enjoy their academic journey and to reach their full potential. We welcome your questions. You can call or email the Admissions Office for further information. We will be happy to respond to your inquiries and invite you to visit our school so you can feel the excitement yourself. It is an experience you won't forget!
The admission process is outlined below:
1. Prospective parents will attend one of Swift School’s tours and obtain an application.
2. All applicants to Swift School are required to submit a current psycho-educational report prepared by a licensed psychologist.
3. The completed Student Application form and a copy of the psycho-educational report is submitted to Swift School with a non-refundable application fee of $150.
4. School Records and Teacher/Tutor Evaluation requests are submitted by the applicant’s parent/guardian to their current school to be sent directly to Swift School.
5. Once all required documents are completed and received by Swift School, we will contact you to schedule a visit for the prospective student.
6. The applicant’s parent/guardian will be scheduled for an interview.
7. The Admissions Committee will review the applicant’s file and make an admissions decision. Notification will follow.
8. Upon acceptance, a non-refundable deposit must be submitted along with the signed contract to hold the space.
All completed application material should be mailed to:
300 Grimes Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30075
We offer rolling admissions, accepting students throughout the year. Sometimes a diagnosis of dyslexia occurs after a school year is underway. We welcome students who need to make a change after school starts.
We are happy to assist families in answering questions and resolving difficulties that arise during the application process. Please call the Admissions Office at (678) 205-4988 if you have questions or concerns.
To print the Admissions Checklist click here.
Swift School is not associated with any social or religious organizations.